National Association of Consumers (NAC)
The objects for which the association is established are:
• To inform, educate and organize consumers I order to secure, protect and preserve their interest and assert their rights as consumers of goods and services.
• To assure that interests of consumers of goods (including agricultural products and produce), and services are promoted and protected and that they receive due consideration at appropriate Forums, Authorities, Tribunals, etc;
• To mobilize public opinion in regard to Consumer goods (including agricultural products and product) and services; read more
I want to be a member
I am a member
I am a consumer and I need help
Why Choose Nac India?
- Right to Choice: Every consumer has the right to choose the most suitable product from his/her point of view.
- Right to Safety:Consumers have the right to be protected against the marketing of goods and services which are hazardous to life and property.
- Right to be Heard: According to this right, a consumer has the right to represent himself or to be heard or right to advocae his interest.
- Right to Seek Redressal: Consumers have the right to get compensation or seek redressal against unfair trade practices ro any other exploitation.
- Right to Consumer Education: It is the right of a consumer to be educated on matters of consumer protection. The government of India has included consumer education in the school curriculum and in various university courses.